Don't Just Stand There, Plant Something!
- Materials and tools to help promote your nursery, garden center and/or landscape business
- Motivate your customers to “Plant Something” today.
- By adopting the "Plant Something" philosophy, residents can improve their home, their community and their quality of life.
- Communicate the benefits of planting trees, plants, flowers and vegetables to Virginia residents.
- With more people aware of the benefits of exterior design, we want to drive more customers to your Virginia retail/landscape location to increase your sales.
- This is a joint project that 13 other state nursery and landscape associations have adopted.
- Go to www.plant-something.org and see how other states are utilizing this program and give us your suggestions for how the VNLA can use this program to make your business more profitable!
If you are interested in participating with the Task Force
to customize this program for VNLA members,
contact the VNLA Office at 1-800-476-0055, email@example.com
Links below are to sample marketing materials to use in Your Marketing Program:
Consumer Information - Find a VNLA Member with Virginia Certified Horticulturist on staff
This Father's Day, give a gift that gives back!