VNLA - Photo Contest Rules
- The contest is open to any photographer (amateur and professional) except members of Board of Directors of VNLA and their families. Entries are limited to VNLA members and their staff.
- Each photographer may enter up to three (3) digital images per Newsletter deadline (see #6). E-mail images to email@example.com. Include your name, phone number and occupation. One winning entry per photographer per year. You may re-enter non-winning entries.
- Please e-mail images separately. Feel free to elaborate on any story surrounding the photograph. Photos should be 300 dpi high resolution. Click here for an explanation of photo file sizes.
- All photographs submitted must have been taken within the past five years.
- All photographs must be related to the Green Industry. The subject can be located in a nursery, back yard, or in a landscape - just so it is obviously related to the green industry profession.
- Deadline for submission is 5:00 p.m. on the Newsletter Copy Deadline, which is the 15th of January, April, July, and October. All submissions become the property of the VNLA.
- Model Release forms are required with each photograph which contains a clearly identifiable person. Release forms are available from the VNLA office, on request, and are also available for download here, a Model release in MS Word format or Adobe PDF (Fill in format).
Questions? email firstname.lastname@example.org 1-800-476-0055
Judging done by the VNLA Communication Committee. All decisions are final.